At Eight Treasures Yoga, we offer a wide range of courses and classes, with teachers that have trainings and experience in different areas. If You are not sure which course or class suit You the best, we have some suggestions. We also offer special discounts for You who join our semester and mini courses!
- Should I join drop-in classes or in-depth courses?
At Eight Treasures Yoga, we have mainly two categories of classes: in-depth courses and drop-in classes. Some in-depth courses are available for drop-ins, while others aren't, depending on the teachers. All of the classes that You find on our weekly schedule are open for drop-ins. They are either by donation, or for a fixed fee which will be listed on the schedule.
All of our drop-in classes are open to all levels. However, You have to listen to your body during any class, as You are the one that best knows your own body. If You are not sure, then we suggest that You start with Basics classes. Drop-in classes are perfect for You who want to practice yoga regularly with or without having taken some in-depth courses. They are also great for You who cannot commit to a fixed schedule, which is required for participation in most in-depth courses.
Our in-depth courses are great for You who want to learn and practice yoga systematically. We have mini courses and semester courses, as well as intensive trainings. Some of them are open for drop-ins. Please check their respective pages to find out.
Special discounts* for You who sign up for semester courses:
- If You are new to Eight Treasures Yoga, You get 5% off of each course if You sign up for two or more courses in the same semester.
- If You have taken courses at Eight Treasures Yoga, and sign up for a new course in the semester immediately afterwards, You get 10% off of the new course; 5% off if it is not in the semester immediately afterwards.
- If You have taken courses at Eight Treasures Yoga, and sign up for two or more new courses in the semester immediately afterwards, You get 15% off of each of the new courses; 10% off if it is not in the semester immediately afterwards.
- Students and unemployed people get 15% discount on any course.